Well Known Local Retailer with a Global Reach
This medium size retailer needed to accurately understand how many customers were visiting their stores worldwide, and therefore needed a partner that was not only able to provide worldwide coverage but be assured of a smooth installation process at all of their 266 stores. Accuracy of data was key to the client as they use the traffic and sales conversion to bonus local management.
- Understanding the traffic opportunity coming into their stores on an hourly basis
- Identifying the source of traffic from either mall or street locations into their stores
- Identifying buying units (couples/groups) coming into their stores
- Understanding how weather and marketing campaigns impact on traffic counts
- Identify peak traffic times vs peak sales times and staff accordingly
- The i-Count Solution with is shape recognition was put forward to accurately monitor individual traffic and buying units into the stores
- Our cloud-based Business Analytics Tool was deployed to allow our client to greater access and insights. The BI tool enables multi-level access across the client’s management hierarchy. The BI tool allows for the integration of additional data sets such as weather, marketing data, and POS data to create a rich picture of store performance.
- Countwise installation worldwide went smoothly with a single project manager leading and coordinating all installs worldwide, through our own offices and our partner program.
- Full understanding of total traffic and buying units for each store on an hourly basis
- Window displays were changed to impact traffic from the street and or mall to their stores.
- Increase of staff efficiency of 4 % over a 12-month period of time
- An increase in sales conversion rates of over 8 % in the first 9-month period of time